Monday, October 4, 2010

Mr. Utterson

         Hello, people. How are you today? Now, what you are going to read here is classified information. If it were up to me, I wouldn't let you read this. But no matter, no matter. It's not up to me. Don't dwell on something you can't change. Okay, so you've met Jekyll- wonderful man. You've met Hyde- terrible guy. But you haven't met me, somewhere in the middle. If you know protons, electrons, and neutrons this is how you would classify us:
  1. Dr. Jekyll- Proton
  2. Mr. Hyde- Electron times infinity
  3. Me- Neutron
But that Hyde! How appalled I was to hear he killed Sir Danvers Carew. I mean, seriously. I am very worried about Dr. Jekyll. Very worried. He hasn't been himself lately and I'm worried that his friendship with Hyde might be affecting him. I also think... I also think that Hyde is planning to kill him. *Dunt dunt dum* Jekyll hasn't been wanting to see me. I need to pay him a visit. He must talk to me. He can't avoid me forever... I must talk to Poole. He has to talk to me. This time, I won't take no for an answer...
Mr. Utterson and Mr. Poole

5 comments:

  1. Utterson, Sir Danvers Carew should be none of your concern.

    - Mr. Hyde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes he should! He was MURDERED! By YOU! It's my JOB to bring people justice! Deal with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. Stupid man you are, utterson.

    - Mr. Hyde

    ReplyDelete